Thread: Best of Bettis on NFLN Sound FX right now

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Best of Bettis on NFLN Sound FX right now

Good stuff. Those were some good days too. I will never forget the Bears game in 2005, when he trucked Urlacher going into the end zone. Classic.

Legend

User Info Menu

Every time I think of Bettis, the first thing that pops in my head is Hines Ward crying because he let him down. The second is a piece on Sportcenter where they showed him unable to walk down his steps in his home the day after a game and them talking about how much pain and injury he had to play through on a week to week basis. And it never slowed him down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Good stuff. Those were some good days too. I will never forget the Bears game in 2005, when he trucked Urlacher going into the end zone. Classic.
    classic...

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Very cold, very wet, very FUN!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.