Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: One big Steelers blunder: Kraig Urbik

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381

    One big Steelers blunder: Kraig Urbik

    He just signed an extension with the Bills. Their offensive line has been playing extremely well this year. He is a pretty good NFL guard. Too bad we can't develop O-linemen.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...act-extension/

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,839
    Some of us knew that when we gave up on him way too early

    I really interested to see if Kugler is part of the problem with the OL. I was his biggest supporter two years ago but can we honestly say he has made the OL better?
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

    2014 Draft

    1. Eric Ebron, TE
    2. Calvin Pryor, S
    3 (Comp). Jaylen Watkins, CB
    4. Justin Ellis, DT/NT
    5a. Brandon Coleman, WR
    5b. Brent Urban, DE
    6. Prince Shembo, OLB
    7a. Aaron Colvin, CB
    7b. Storm Johnson, RB

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Some of us knew that when we gave up on him way too early

    I really interested to see if Kugler is part of the problem with the OL. I was his biggest supporter two years ago but can we honestly say he has made the OL better?
    He can only work with what he is handed to work with. You can't make a beautiful sculpture out of dog crap. Plus, even if he did make those supposed to start better, its hard to show it in the trainers room or in sweats on the sidelines on Sunday's.

  4. #4
    Kraig Urbik would have been a difference maker...

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Kraig Urbik would have been a difference maker...
    ****, he has been for the Bills. Have you seen the way they run the ball?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    ****, he has been for the Bills. Have you seen the way they run the ball?
    With CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson? Yeah...

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    With CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson? Yeah...
    Fred Jackson has been hurt all year, Have you seen Spiller's first few seasons. This was his breakout year.

    Your probably right, It depends way way more on the RB than the o-line.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,368
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    ****, he has been for the Bills. Have you seen the way they run the ball?
    I've seen Spiller make 3 guys miss in the back field and gain 15 yards.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I've seen Spiller make 3 guys miss in the back field and gain 15 yards.
    This proves what? That he doesn't need a good o-line? Or he's doing it by himself? This is the most asinine argument that can be made. Unbelievable.

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,368
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    This proves what? That he doesn't need a good o-line? Or he's doing it by himself? This is the most asinine argument that can be made. Unbelievable.
    It proves a great running back makes an OL look great...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •