1) Eli Harold-OLB Virgina-I can't say enough good things about this guy. He is a high character, high motor leader with off the charts athleticism. He is the perfect Tomlin fit as Tomlin prefers athleticism over polish. After watching his film, I came to believe he is one of the best pass rushers in this draft. His first step is freakish and the guy can really get after a QB. Where he needs work is he is a bit of a spaz...needs to learn to play with patience...sometimes allowing the play to come to him. Sealing the edge needs work and will have to learn to finish tackles by not overpursuing. Everything I seen in his game as a negative can be corrected, and he is a situational pass rusher from day 1. Very high ceiling on this guy. (possible alternative is Landon Collins)
2) Marcus Peters-DB Washington-This top 15 talent falls due to character concerns. He may have repaired his image during a solid combine and interviews. He may not fall this far. But, if he does I am convinced the Steelers don't pass on him. Too much talent to allow to fall past them. (Alt. Quinton Rollins-DB)
3) Doran Grant-DB tOSU-Grant is fast, athletic and a solid DB. Not sure why he is considered a third round talent. (Alt. David Johnson-RB)
4) Jeff Heuerman-tOSU-TE-Handsy, runs good routes and underrated blocker.
5) Karlos Williams-RB, Florida State-let this guy learn behind Bell and he could be a special runner. Speed and power. A steal in the 5th.
6) Leterrius Walton-DT-Central Michigan, Mammoth DT who has a very high ceiling. Low risk high reward guy.
7) Jamon Brown-OT-Louisville-Massive and more athletic than would appear by size. Probably needs to play OG in the NFL.