Thread: Steelers Sign Justin King

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers Sign Justin King

Veteran CB. Penn State and Gateway H.S.

Started as recently as 2011 for the Rams.

[URL]http://www.nfl.com/player/justinking/1726/profile[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Not a good sign for Keenan Lewis or Cortez Allen possibly returning this week. We need to double cover A.J. Green everywhere.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not a good sign because that likely means Lewis won't be able to play. AJ Green is going to be running wild through the secondary unless LeBeau figures out how to get to Dalton.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Van Dyke is hurt as well, so hopefully this is a depth move. If Taylor, Lewis and Allen are all out, covering Green is going to be a nightmare. I'd imagine that Troy will have to play deep again to help with Green.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

doesn't look good for the defensive backfield.

while lebeau is figuring out how to control dalton and green, now might be a good time for haley to get this offense out of 2nd gear. He certainly has enough healthy pieces to work with.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, that seals it. The Steelers are winning the Super Bowl. Just had to get that PSU player on the roster, and the rest will take care of itself.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dale Lolley is reporting that Kennan Lewis and Cortez Allen will be playing this weekend. Also reported that Mike Adams is practicing.

Also reporting that Van Dyke is put on IR, that explains the Justin King signing.

Also says that Taylor is out of his boot, but will be out for this game.
    Last edited by BigRob; 12-18-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Only good thing about all these injuries is we are getting see what the young guys can do in game situations versus speculating because of practice play. They will learn alot.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just heard the PC. Van Dyke is out for the year, so they brought in King. Allen is OK to play. Mike Adams is coming back to practice too.

Edit--- Oops just saw the same info a few posts up....---
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Not a good sign for Keenan Lewis or Cortez Allen possibly returning this week. We need to double cover A.J. Green everywhere.
    I was listening to 93.7 the Fan a little while ago and Allen and Lewis are apparently good for Sunday. They signed King because Van Dyke is done for the year and Ike is still sidelined.

EDIT: Also late to this party.