Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers in talks with Mendy for new contract...bwaaaaahahahahahah

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers in talks with Mendy for new contract...bwaaaaahahahahahah

If they do this, I am putting all my Steeler gear in a pile, throwing gas on it and lighting it never to return as a fan. If they are possibly this moronic, I no longer have any time or $ for this team.

[url]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9a9d?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/url]

They have a MASSIVE chemistry and attitude problem on this team, and they are in talks for a new contract with one of the biggest contributors to attitude problems on the team, not to mention, his performance STINKS. But they want to bring him back? I have a rock in my front yard with more brains than these bozos.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    If they do this, I am putting all my Steeler gear in a pile, throwing gas on it and lighting it never to return as a fan. If they are possibly this moronic, I no longer have any time or $ for this team.

[URL]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9a9d?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/URL]

They have a MASSIVE chemistry and attitude problem on this team, and they are in talks for a new contract with one of the biggest contributors to attitude problems on the team, not to mention, his performance STINKS. But they want to bring him back? I have a rock in my front yard with more brains than these bozos.
    Please sign Mendy! Please sign Mendy! Please sign Mendy!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

This report is crap. The Steelers have never talked contract while a season is in session.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

[URL]http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9a9d?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter& utm_campaign=pittsburgh-steelers[/URL]

Can u film and put this on youtube?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have never wanted a team to sign someone to an extension so badly. You are no true Steelers fan. That is one thing I can respect about some Browns fans, they take the good with the bad.

Bye

Legend

User Info Menu

I could see it happening... his stock is low.. and our RB position is in shambles. I like the "idea" of Dwyer with Redman as a back up but can anyone honestly say they see that combo lasting longer than 2 games?

These guys aren't ready or designed to be the feature back and unless we find a gem in a later round it makes sense to sign Mendenhall.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sign mendenhall then cut him.

problem solved.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Can u film and put this on youtube?
    ESPN had this on their front page the other say. I dont understand it myself.

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8751797/rashard-mendenhall-pittsburgh-steelers-discuss-deal-sources[/url]
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    ESPN had this on their front page the other say. I dont understand it myself.

[URL]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8751797/rashard-mendenhall-pittsburgh-steelers-discuss-deal-sources[/URL]
    Makes no sense. Also, what does this mean:

"communicating and committing to meaningful contractual conversation with the running back's deal expiring this offseason"?

It could be a simple as the Steelers saying to Mendenhall and his agent that they'll talk to him about his contract after the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    sign mendenhall then cut him.

problem solved.
    Another Christmas Miracle...we agree again! We would get rid of two problems.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"