Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Steelers in talks with Mendy for new contract...bwaaaaahahahahahah

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026

    Steelers in talks with Mendy for new contract...bwaaaaahahahahahah

    If they do this, I am putting all my Steeler gear in a pile, throwing gas on it and lighting it never to return as a fan. If they are possibly this moronic, I no longer have any time or $ for this team.

    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9a9d?u...burgh-steelers

    They have a MASSIVE chemistry and attitude problem on this team, and they are in talks for a new contract with one of the biggest contributors to attitude problems on the team, not to mention, his performance STINKS. But they want to bring him back? I have a rock in my front yard with more brains than these bozos.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,846
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    If they do this, I am putting all my Steeler gear in a pile, throwing gas on it and lighting it never to return as a fan. If they are possibly this moronic, I no longer have any time or $ for this team.

    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9a9d?u...burgh-steelers

    They have a MASSIVE chemistry and attitude problem on this team, and they are in talks for a new contract with one of the biggest contributors to attitude problems on the team, not to mention, his performance STINKS. But they want to bring him back? I have a rock in my front yard with more brains than these bozos.
    Please sign Mendy! Please sign Mendy! Please sign Mendy!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  3. #3
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,999
    This report is crap. The Steelers have never talked contract while a season is in session.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    This report is crap. The Steelers have never talked contract while a season is in session.

    Then why would one of the most reliable reporters be reporting this? Just for crap and coo coos?

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,453
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    If they do this, I am putting all my Steeler gear in a pile, throwing gas on it and lighting it never to return as a fan. If they are possibly this moronic, I no longer have any time or $ for this team.

    http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9a9d?u...burgh-steelers

    They have a MASSIVE chemistry and attitude problem on this team, and they are in talks for a new contract with one of the biggest contributors to attitude problems on the team, not to mention, his performance STINKS. But they want to bring him back? I have a rock in my front yard with more brains than these bozos.
    Can u film and put this on youtube?

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,594
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Can u film and put this on youtube?
    ESPN had this on their front page the other say. I dont understand it myself.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...s-deal-sources
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    ESPN had this on their front page the other say. I dont understand it myself.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...s-deal-sources
    Makes no sense. Also, what does this mean:

    "communicating and committing to meaningful contractual conversation with the running back's deal expiring this offseason"?

    It could be a simple as the Steelers saying to Mendenhall and his agent that they'll talk to him about his contract after the season.

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    ESPN had this on their front page the other say. I dont understand it myself.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/87...s-deal-sources
    reading this article i'm not suprised the way he acted the past week.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler BigRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    If they do this, I am putting all my Steeler gear in a pile, throwing gas on it and lighting it never to return as a fan. If they are possibly this moronic, I no longer have any time or $ for this team.
    I have never wanted a team to sign someone to an extension so badly. You are no true Steelers fan. That is one thing I can respect about some Browns fans, they take the good with the bad.

    Bye

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I have never wanted a team to sign someone to an extension so badly. You are no true Steelers fan. That is one thing I can respect about some Browns fans, they take the good with the bad.

    Bye
    Unfortunately for you, you are powerless to cause anything to happen. Just a fart in the wind. As a fan I have every right to form any opinion I choose to, and you can't do a wet fart about it. Nothing. I have remained a fan all through the 80s, when you still were peeing your bed. Come lecture me on being a fan after you have sat through dozens of play off games. Come lecture me when you have had to be a fan through Mark Malone, Cliff Stoudt, Walter Abercombie, Huey Richardson et al. Oh, and respecting Browns' fans? Way to go. They endlessly support an endless looser, and you think that is something to revere. I have some dog turds in my yard; do you want to come over and worship them? I should video tape the turds and then super-impose you bowing to them. Send me your photo and I will make it happen and put it on youtube.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •