Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wally is our new BA

Legend

User Info Menu

Wally is our new BA

Wallys fault.. BA used to get the blame for the D stinking it up... and now Wally is blamed for anything bad that happens on offense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Wallys fault.. BA used to get the blame for the D stinking it up... and now Wally is blamed for anything bad that happens on offense.
    Wally wasn't even on the field for AB's punt return fumble, but I blame him for that play. I have a theory that when Wally cut his mohawk, he lost his swagger.

Bring back the hawk.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Wally wasn't even on the field for AB's punt return fumble, but I blame him for that play. I have a theory that when Wally cut his mohawk, he lost his swagger.

Bring back the hawk.
    you may be right... bring back the hawk.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

people who can't wait to run him out of town should love the offense next year.

should be a thing of beauty.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

I don't want him run out of town.. but I don't want to overpay for him either...

the blame he is getting for bad throws or other WR's coming up short is insane. We are now at a point when a WR makes a catch and the first thing someone says is "Wally wouldn't catch that" lol...

Legend

User Info Menu

you mean it wouldnt be the juggernaut it is right now with wallace?
    besides, wallace doesnt want to be here next year. he will run out of town himself.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't want him run out of town.. but I don't want to overpay for him either...

the blame he is getting for bad throws or other WR's coming up short is insane. We are now at a point when a WR makes a catch and the first thing someone says is "Wally wouldn't catch that" lol...
    You have the opinion of the vast majority of the fans, keep him at a reasonable price and don't let "the market" cause you to grossly overpay and WR with many flaws.

Unfortunately his love buddies think he should get whatever other stupid team overpaid other WRs.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

same here, but wallace is gone. Its too toxic here for exactly the reason you describe.

thank god the "best wr" on the team is having such a stellar year and no one doubts he can elevate his game in wallaces absence.

oh wait.

Legend

User Info Menu

same here, but wallace is gone. Its too toxic here for exactly the reason you describe.

thank god the "best wr" on the team is having such a stellar year and no one doubts he can elevate his game in wallaces absence.

oh wait.
    It's too toxic for this board... but in the locker room? I doubt it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's too toxic for this board... but in the locker room? I doubt it.
    I'm talking fans in general.

and I can see both sides of it.