I'm not the Mike Wallace "hater" like some are. I would like to keep Wallace at a reasonable dollar amount. I would not pay him 10-12 mil / year...
I see a guy that shows:
1) Elite Speed when motivated - Isn't he supposed to be one of the fastests guys in the NFL? Seems odd the CB from Dallas torched him on Ben's INT. Just sayin?!?!
2) Average hands
4) Lacks concentratoin - By his own admission
5) A deep threat
6) Has trouble adjusting to the ball
7) Not a one-trick poney but close
He brings one very important aspect to this team. The ability to take the top off the coverage. I don't know what that's work in $$ amount but I don't think it's worth 10/million a year.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
what is a premium price?
8 million per?
Wallace has stepped it up the last few games after the article came out and he admitted he was losing focus. I think he has been targeted more and his effort has gone up. Route running is something that can be improved if he wants to improve. He has to accept coaching and apply himself. He isn't that poor of a route runner. Right now this offense needs him to step up because the running game is falling apart. Dwyer seems to have hit his proverbial wall and Redman gets hurt all the time.
Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
3.105c CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
4.135 DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina
2015 MNF Executive Champion!