Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: Wally is our new BA

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,904

    Wally is our new BA

    Wallys fault.. BA used to get the blame for the D stinking it up... and now Wally is blamed for anything bad that happens on offense.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Wallys fault.. BA used to get the blame for the D stinking it up... and now Wally is blamed for anything bad that happens on offense.
    Wally wasn't even on the field for AB's punt return fumble, but I blame him for that play. I have a theory that when Wally cut his mohawk, he lost his swagger.

    Bring back the hawk.

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Wally wasn't even on the field for AB's punt return fumble, but I blame him for that play. I have a theory that when Wally cut his mohawk, he lost his swagger.

    Bring back the hawk.
    you may be right... bring back the hawk.

  4. #4
    people who can't wait to run him out of town should love the offense next year.

    should be a thing of beauty.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    people who can't wait to run him out of town should love the offense next year.

    should be a thing of beauty.
    I don't want him run out of town.. but I don't want to overpay for him either...

    the blame he is getting for bad throws or other WR's coming up short is insane. We are now at a point when a WR makes a catch and the first thing someone says is "Wally wouldn't catch that" lol...

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    people who can't wait to run him out of town should love the offense next year.

    should be a thing of beauty.

    you mean it wouldnt be the juggernaut it is right now with wallace?
    besides, wallace doesnt want to be here next year. he will run out of town himself.

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,195
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I don't want him run out of town.. but I don't want to overpay for him either...

    the blame he is getting for bad throws or other WR's coming up short is insane. We are now at a point when a WR makes a catch and the first thing someone says is "Wally wouldn't catch that" lol...
    You have the opinion of the vast majority of the fans, keep him at a reasonable price and don't let "the market" cause you to grossly overpay and WR with many flaws.

    Unfortunately his love buddies think he should get whatever other stupid team overpaid other WRs.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I don't want him run out of town.. but I don't want to overpay for him either...

    the blame he is getting for bad throws or other WR's coming up short is insane. We are now at a point when a WR makes a catch and the first thing someone says is "Wally wouldn't catch that" lol...
    same here, but wallace is gone. Its too toxic here for exactly the reason you describe.

    thank god the "best wr" on the team is having such a stellar year and no one doubts he can elevate his game in wallaces absence.

    oh wait.

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    same here, but wallace is gone. Its too toxic here for exactly the reason you describe.

    thank god the "best wr" on the team is having such a stellar year and no one doubts he can elevate his game in wallaces absence.

    oh wait.
    It's too toxic for this board... but in the locker room? I doubt it.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    It's too toxic for this board... but in the locker room? I doubt it.
    I'm talking fans in general.

    and I can see both sides of it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •