I'm not the Mike Wallace "hater" like some are. I would like to keep Wallace at a reasonable dollar amount. I would not pay him 10-12 mil / year...
I see a guy that shows:
1) Elite Speed when motivated - Isn't he supposed to be one of the fastests guys in the NFL? Seems odd the CB from Dallas torched him on Ben's INT. Just sayin?!?!
2) Average hands
4) Lacks concentratoin - By his own admission
5) A deep threat
6) Has trouble adjusting to the ball
7) Not a one-trick poney but close
He brings one very important aspect to this team. The ability to take the top off the coverage. I don't know what that's work in $$ amount but I don't think it's worth 10/million a year.
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!
1. Eric Ebron, TE
2. Calvin Pryor, S
3 (Comp). Jaylen Watkins, CB
4. Justin Ellis, DT/NT
5a. Brandon Coleman, WR
5b. Brent Urban, DE
6. Prince Shembo, OLB
7a. Aaron Colvin, CB
7b. Storm Johnson, RB
what is a premium price?
8 million per?
Wallace has stepped it up the last few games after the article came out and he admitted he was losing focus. I think he has been targeted more and his effort has gone up. Route running is something that can be improved if he wants to improve. He has to accept coaching and apply himself. He isn't that poor of a route runner. Right now this offense needs him to step up because the running game is falling apart. Dwyer seems to have hit his proverbial wall and Redman gets hurt all the time.
My post-combine mock draft:
1. NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame
2. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
3c. S Deone Bucannon, Washington State
4. OT James Hurst, North Carolina
5. WR Jeff Janis, Saginaw Valley State
5c. CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
6. DE Deandre Coleman, California
7. ILB Max Bullough, Michigan State