I have zero problem with taking a knee in that situation.
our OL had been manhandled on the previous series.
some of you guys are reaching on this one.
Because the series before Ben was sacked on 2 straight plays.
He drops back, gets plastered and Dallas recovers the fumble...
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...
lets say you were a dallas fan watching this game. in this situation would you like to see:
A) the steelers take a knee and go into overtime with timeouts left
B) the steelers take a couple shots down the field where they could possibly complete a pass or get a PI call(with timeouts left) that would put them in FG range to win OR possibly throw an int. that the cowboys could return 75+ yards for the TD
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!