Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am getting sick of these Wr's

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The receivers have betrayed us...not just today, but throughout the course of the year and especially in the past several weeks. With all of our injuries on this team we needed people to step up. These guys continually play small.

Beat Cincy and Cleveland and we're still in. I almost don't care. If there is any semblence of champonship mettle on this team, I haven't seen the slightest sign of it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wally gets them too.
    Manicures for wideouts now?
    They're ALL way too soft.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Possessing the ball
    Hands are a wonderful thing
    Mediocre record

Starter

User Info Menu

Did Sanders play at all after his fumble (overturned somehow)? He was a total nonfactor today. Was he hurt? He sure acted like it, and it was a pretty good hit he took. But I dont remember seeing him after that play.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sanders suffered a rib injury, left the game and went to the locker room to rejoin his hands which he inadvertently left there. He did not play after that.
    Coincidentally, second time in two games he's been hurt playing in Dallas.

Rookie

User Info Menu

He s always hurt. Get rid of him

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

But these are the Bugatti Boys we're talking about. The best receiving corps in the league. The best!!!

421120_376035175749071_100000277765895_1469505_936441982_n.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    If there is any semblence of champonship mettle on this team, I haven't seen the slightest sign of it.
    I don't think you are going to have to worry about seeing it because I don't think we make the play off. Which of our 4th or 5th CBs is actually going to cover AJ Green next week?

Some seasons just turn against you and this is ours.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    But these are the Bugatti Boys we're talking about. The best receiving corps in the league. The best!!!

421120_376035175749071_100000277765895_1469505_936441982_n.jpg
    VW Bugatti
    VW also owns Beetle
    Why not Beetle Boys?

Beetles Are Little,
    Slow, Unreliable, and
    Made For Girls. That's us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Cotchery and Miller are the best on this team when it comes to being clutch. Sanders is up and down so is Wallace. Wallace has the ability to make me forget his short comings when he zips down the field and makes the big play. Granted, not too many of those from Wallace but maybe it's not always his fault. AB, is the bone head player of the team. Either it's a fumble, running out of bounds and allowing Dallas a time out, not fielding a kick, not kicking a ball out of the endzone, wasting time with showing off after a good play, having the flag thrown for showing off after a TD or what have you. Not all this happened yesterday but, it's basically what you get out of him...stupid stuff. AB is the reason why we lost this game. The defender in my opinion hardly touched the ball when he knocked out from Browns hand. yes, Ben threw a pick but, we should have never been placed in that spot. What Brown lacks s stuff he should have learned by his high school days.
    I don't care about the loss, the Steelers don't have it this season and I'm ready for a decent draft pick if, they can get that right.