Thread: I'm not sure my heart can take it!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm not sure my heart can take it!

Watching the Ravens just get destroyed and the Browns getting beaten I'm not sure my heart can take watching the Steelers / Cowgirls game this afternoon. UGH!!!!
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    Watching the Ravens just get destroyed and the Browns getting beaten I'm not sure my heart can take watching the Steelers / Cowgirls game this afternoon. UGH!!!!
    Why not? Ravens are in full collapse mode. I think I saw that Torrey Smith was out with a concussion (towel curse maybe) and with the Giants losing they will be quite motivated to beat the Ravens next week. We will be one game back with two to go if we win, which I think we will. If somehow we dont then the playoffs begin with a home game against the Bengals. (I think the division will be ours by the way, unless the Bengals have nothing to play for the last week.)

Backup

User Info Menu

I hope u are right. It is easy to get up for the cowgirls. Too many Dallas fans.We must be consistent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Consistently bad.... yuck.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

so far it's not a fun game to watch.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim View Post
    My heart is broken now. Gave away a game that was very winnable, injured DBs and all....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

6th loss this year by a walk-off Field Goal for the opponent. Yeah, it's tough on the ticker.

Legend

User Info Menu

This season wasn't meant to be. Losing 4 of their last 5 shows you where this is going....a long football-less winter.

Legend

User Info Menu

But hey, pitchers and catchers report in 3 months!!!