Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: could Decastro be the best player

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Mack and Mangold aren't playing with the limited players on either side of them that Pouncey plays with.
    I agree, hence why he looked so much better with Destro playing next to him.

I am excited to see what Destro can do after a full off-season of preparation and getting healthy.

I just re-watched the cincy game and I hope Decastro brings his A game.

he is going to see a healthy dose of geno atkins this week. They lined him up over RG 75% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I just re-watched the cincy game and I hope Decastro brings his A game.

he is going to see a healthy dose of geno atkins this week. They lined him up over RG 75% of the time.
    ]

Should be a fantastic measuring stick game for Destro.

However, I don't think we should get too down on him if he doesn't dominate. Geno Atkins is easily the best 4-3 DT in the game and a candidate for DPOY.

Destro is a competitor that brings a lot of fire to the game. Should be a feisty match-up.

I have a feeling Destro will be a major leader of this team starting next year.

to hell with dominating, I will be very happy if Decastro can hold his own. Like you said atkins is a fantastic player.

this game is all on the OL. The bumgals excel at getting pressure with a 4 man rush. If we can protect, we win.