Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Go Philly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Let's Go Philly

Beat dey.

Help the Steelers out. Give us some breathing room.

Starter

User Info Menu

yeahh! LETS GO "DREAM TEAM".... do it for Reid, like the CHokers done it for Turner, on us...!
    do some of Dirty work..
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It would be nice, but Philly seems like a team that has given up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    It would be nice, but Philly seems like a team that has given up.
    Last week, they played a 6-6 Bucs team, that was scratching and clawing to get themselves in the NFC playoff race, in Tampa, and snapped their 2 month long losing streak.

Tonight, they are playing a 7-6 Bengals team, that is scratching and clawing to get themselves in the AFC playoff race, only this time it's a home game in Philly, and it is always tough for a team that has to travel on a short Thursday night week.

Last week, rookie QB Nick Foles finally looked like an NFL QB (381 passing yards and 2 TD's) and if they can get a similar performance out of rookie RB Bryce Brown that they got in the previous 2 games before that (347 rushing yards and 4 TD's), then they certainly have a shot. The only problem is that one of the Eagles biggest weaknesses (OL) must face off against one of the Bengals biggest strengths (DL). If they give Foles any kind of time, or give Brown any kind of holes, then the Eagles might just help us out tonight.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I like Cincy's front 7 and think they might be a nightmare for Philly. I also worry about Philly's ability to cover AJ. This might be a blowout. I'm just hoping Cincy has a hard time playing on Thursday on the road. I hate these Thursday games. Players just can't get healthy enough on such a short turn around.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope Cincy traveling on the short half of a Thursday hurts them...because then they'll have a week-and-a-half to recharge and prepare for their biggest game of the year against us. Hopefully, this acts as a trap game for them.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I hope Cincy traveling on the short half of a Thursday hurts them...because then they'll have a week-and-a-half to recharge and prepare for their biggest game of the year against us. Hopefully, this acts as a trap game for them.
    I hadn't really thought about them getting a mini bye week right before playing us. Bummer.

Legend

User Info Menu

If the Bengals lose to Philly and we beat Dallas and then the Bengals beat us next week, they'll be ahead of us in the standings.

That kinda sux.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    If the Bengals lose to Philly and we beat Dallas and then the Bengals beat us next week, they'll be ahead of us in the standings.

That kinda sux.
    On the other hand, now that Cincy has beaten Philly, even if we lose to Dallas, we'll still be ahead of Bengals in the standings if we beat them next week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    On the other hand, now that Cincy has beaten Philly, even if we lose to Dallas, we'll still be ahead of Bengals in the standings if we beat them next week.
    This tells me we're gonna lose to Dallas somehow.