Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83

Thread: Tomlin's replacement

  1. #71
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    we should probably bring in this guy

    Attachment 723


    or maybe this guy

    Attachment 724
    Mangini has dropped major lbs since then. Kelly looks less fat than the average person. You really don't have a point here.

  2. #72
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Mangini has dropped major lbs since then. Kelly looks less fat than the average person. You really don't have a point here.

    hahahahaha really?!

    Mike Tomlin this season:

    mike-tomlin-2012-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-jA0qFR.jpg

    Kelly looks less fat than the average person, and Mangini has dropped weight, but both are fatter than Tomlin. Why is that so hard for you to get?



    let's recap:

    -Mike Tomlin should be replaced by Chip Kelly or Eric Mangini
    -Mike Tomlin got too fat to coach well now
    -Eric Mangini and Chip Kelly are also fat
    -Yeah, but not as fat as some people (some people does not include Mike Tomlin in this case)

    Absolutely pathetic argument.

  3. #73
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    hahahahaha really?!

    Mike Tomlin this season:

    mike-tomlin-2012-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-jA0qFR.jpg

    Kelly looks less fat than the average person, and Mangini has dropped weight, but both are fatter than Tomlin. Why is that so hard for you to get?



    let's recap:

    -Mike Tomlin should be replaced by Chip Kelly or Eric Mangini
    -Mike Tomlin got too fat to coach well now
    -Eric Mangini and Chip Kelly are also fat
    -Yeah, but not as fat as some people (some people does not include Mike Tomlin in this case)

    Absolutely pathetic argument.
    How do you know who is fatter than whom? Are you our carney "guess how much I weigh" guy? "Ahhhhh, a profit deal. That takes the pressure off."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQkbXWwJhQ

  4. #74
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    How do you know who is fatter than whom? Are you our carney "guess how much I weigh" guy? "Ahhhhh, a profit deal. That takes the pressure off."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQkbXWwJhQ

    asks the guy who knows for sure that Dan Rooney will not be involved with the Steelers now that he is no longer Ambassador Rooney. Go figure.

  5. #75
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    asks the guy who knows for sure that Dan Rooney will not be involved with the Steelers now that he is no longer Ambassador Rooney. Go figure.
    He has had almost no role in football operations in over 3 years. It takes a real genius to figure this out.

  6. #76
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    He has had almost no role in football operations in over 3 years. It takes a real genius to figure this out.

    Mitt Romney worked for Marriot International from 1993 through 2002. He left the company to run for governor and then president. He resumed working with Marriot in 2009 after running for president, then left he company in 2011 to run for president again. Now that he is no longer in a political position, he will again be resuming his employment with Marriot International.

    Is that situation relative enough to Rooney's to make sense to you?
    Last edited by D Rock; 12-14-2012 at 07:52 PM.

  7. #77
    Pro Bowler eniparadoxgma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kensucky
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    You really don't have a point here.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks for summarizing this thread.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

  8. #78
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks for summarizing this thread.

  9. #79
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    We had good Hines-Ku
    Then Lloydroid Went All Bonkers
    Again and Again.

    Mikey T Got Fat
    If we win SuperBowl, you
    Steel think he's Tubby?

  10. #80
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Mitt Romney worked for Marriot International from 1993 through 2002. He left the company to run for governor and then president. He resumed working with Marriot in 2009 after running for president, then left he company in 2011 to run for president again. Now that he is no longer in a political position, he will again be resuming his employment with Marriot International.

    Is that situation relative enough to Rooney's to make sense to you?
    Is Romney over 80-years-old? Just checking. Do people usually retire after 80, or no? Just checking.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •