Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cowboys fan base bigger than Steelers?!?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    That might be but, when you hear the phrase "Kennywoods open" you as a Pittsburgher feels, summer is here and the winter and cold is gone and it's fun time. I went to college in the state of California and those people take everything for granted. Nice weather all the time or at least to the point, their weather does not decide their lives or maps out their lives like it does with our four seasons.
    So I couldn't go to the beach everyday and enjoy it like it was summer but, you can still drive anyplace, walk anyplace in comfortable clothing, not all bulked up, not driving in the snow or ice. You can still spend your time outside and not be a prisoner to the nasty weather as it gets like here. Maybe I'm predjudice a bit because I work construction and the weather has so much to do with my highs and lows of earning a living and trying to remain healthy working in the cold.
    "Kennywood is open" puts all our crap weather, bulky clothing, sore throats, icy roads, staying in the house in the rear view mirror.
    I thought that flippy meant by "Kennywood's open" was "your fly is unzipped"...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I thought that flippy meant by "Kennywood's open" was "your fly is unzipped"...
    why would flippy be looking at someones crotch ?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Are you serious? We all know the answer...

Legend

User Info Menu

Girls forget to zip too. I was talking about someone's fly. But at the same time, the phrase does remind me of all the things you said. I love me some Kennywood. The comment referring to someone's fly just cracks me up to no end. I admit, I have a childlike sense of humor.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How did I miss the Kennywood is open cliche ? I never heard that before, I've been sheltered ! Gee, flippy is talking crotch stuff and I'm spewing on about the fun summers at Kennywood. So what does padiddle mean to you guys ? It's still a burned out headlight isn't it ?
    Anyway, glad you guys are my friends.

Legend

User Info Menu

How did I miss the Kennywood is open cliche ? I never heard that before, I've been sheltered ! Gee, flippy is talking crotch stuff and I'm spewing on about the fun summers at Kennywood. So what does padiddle mean to you guys ? It's still a burned out headlight isn't it ?
    Anyway, glad you guys are my friends.
    I think padiddle might be universal? I just remember you see a car with a burnt out headlight and you punch the car roof and say padiddle. I have no idea why you do it, but you just do.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think padiddle might be universal? I just remember you see a car with a burnt out headlight and you punch the car roof and say padiddle. I have no idea why you do it, but you just do.

It involved punching everyone else in the car with the people I grew up with, but other people I have met from other states do the car ceiling thing

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    It involved punching everyone else in the car with the people I grew up with, but other people I have met from other states do the car ceiling thing
    When we got older it turned into a get girls to take their clothes off game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    When we got older it turned into a get girls to take their clothes off game.

flippy, stop trying to convince us you weren't looking at mens crotches, we believe you............eh

lol.......we used to punch guys in the shoulder when we would see a padiddle.

You guys remember the sissy test or the monkee bubbles ?

the sissy test was, you let someone rub an eraser on you until your skin was gone and you would bleed.

monkee bubbles came from making a fist, having one finger out just a bit more and then punching someone on the top o their forearm. A monkee bubble would shoot up in a micro second.

Legend

User Info Menu

You could also punch someone if you spotted a Volkswagen Beetle, provided you also announced the color of said Beetle.

"Punch Buggy Red!"

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.