Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Cowboys fan base bigger than Steelers?!?

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    That might be but, when you hear the phrase "Kennywoods open" you as a Pittsburgher feels, summer is here and the winter and cold is gone and it's fun time. I went to college in the state of California and those people take everything for granted. Nice weather all the time or at least to the point, their weather does not decide their lives or maps out their lives like it does with our four seasons.
    So I couldn't go to the beach everyday and enjoy it like it was summer but, you can still drive anyplace, walk anyplace in comfortable clothing, not all bulked up, not driving in the snow or ice. You can still spend your time outside and not be a prisoner to the nasty weather as it gets like here. Maybe I'm predjudice a bit because I work construction and the weather has so much to do with my highs and lows of earning a living and trying to remain healthy working in the cold.
    "Kennywood is open" puts all our crap weather, bulky clothing, sore throats, icy roads, staying in the house in the rear view mirror.
    I thought that flippy meant by "Kennywood's open" was "your fly is unzipped"...

  2. #32
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I thought that flippy meant by "Kennywood's open" was "your fly is unzipped"...
    why would flippy be looking at someones crotch ?

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    why would flippy be looking at someones crotch ?
    Are you serious? We all know the answer...

  4. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    why would flippy be looking at someones crotch ?
    Girls forget to zip too. I was talking about someone's fly. But at the same time, the phrase does remind me of all the things you said. I love me some Kennywood. The comment referring to someone's fly just cracks me up to no end. I admit, I have a childlike sense of humor.

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,975
    How did I miss the Kennywood is open cliche ? I never heard that before, I've been sheltered ! Gee, flippy is talking crotch stuff and I'm spewing on about the fun summers at Kennywood. So what does padiddle mean to you guys ? It's still a burned out headlight isn't it ?
    Anyway, glad you guys are my friends.

  6. #36
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    How did I miss the Kennywood is open cliche ? I never heard that before, I've been sheltered ! Gee, flippy is talking crotch stuff and I'm spewing on about the fun summers at Kennywood. So what does padiddle mean to you guys ? It's still a burned out headlight isn't it ?
    Anyway, glad you guys are my friends.
    I think padiddle might be universal? I just remember you see a car with a burnt out headlight and you punch the car roof and say padiddle. I have no idea why you do it, but you just do.

  7. #37
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think padiddle might be universal? I just remember you see a car with a burnt out headlight and you punch the car roof and say padiddle. I have no idea why you do it, but you just do.

    It involved punching everyone else in the car with the people I grew up with, but other people I have met from other states do the car ceiling thing

  8. #38
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    It involved punching everyone else in the car with the people I grew up with, but other people I have met from other states do the car ceiling thing
    When we got older it turned into a get girls to take their clothes off game.

  9. #39
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    When we got older it turned into a get girls to take their clothes off game.

    flippy, stop trying to convince us you weren't looking at mens crotches, we believe you............eh

    lol.......we used to punch guys in the shoulder when we would see a padiddle.

    You guys remember the sissy test or the monkee bubbles ?

    the sissy test was, you let someone rub an eraser on you until your skin was gone and you would bleed.

    monkee bubbles came from making a fist, having one finger out just a bit more and then punching someone on the top o their forearm. A monkee bubble would shoot up in a micro second.

  10. #40
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,364
    You could also punch someone if you spotted a Volkswagen Beetle, provided you also announced the color of said Beetle.

    "Punch Buggy Red!"


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •