Understand that OG may not look as a priority but from a BPA perspective if we could get Chance Warmack (Ala) or John Cooper (NC) in round one we will have a great middle three anchoring the OL for the next 5-6 years.
Originally Posted by phillyesq
If they dump Wallace, and I think they will, a WR in Round 1 is a real possibility.
Last edited by Oviedo; 12-12-2012 at 04:30 PM.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State