Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mendenhall Suspended

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    And to think all of those who mocked me in the off season for me saying Dwyer would be the better NFL back if he got a shot. I guess it's _really_ hard to be the better back when you don't even dress. Lloydroid 1, the mockers 0.
    How can you claim this has happened yet? Mendenhall is still obviously the better NFL back. However, that doesn't mean that Dwyer wasn't a better fit for the Steelers this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    are you serious?

this is far worse than his truther tweets,which I didn't have a problem with. This shows a me first mentality and I hope he is kept away from the team for the rest of the season.

edit- cmon dub, get real. Neither of those guys(redman,dwyer) are feature backs as we have seen this year, and rainey is a 5-8 touch/game guy outside of his return duties.

Are you serious? He was demoted for fumbling, just like the rest of the RB's on the team did. The Steelers sit him at the 3rd spot and then the next week they dont even dress him? He stays home and he gets suspended? Why does he have to be there if he isnt dressing and is 100% healthy? Hold a clip board? APPEAL!
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    How can you claim this has happened yet? Mendenhall is still obviously the better NFL back. However, that doesn't mean that Dwyer wasn't a better fit for the Steelers this year.
    Had JD ever got all the carries that RM had, he would have destroyed his production. I have never seen RM make something out of nothing but I have seen JD do that for big plays, several times just this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Team is currently a hot mess....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

why the hell wouldn't he be there?

unprofessional and childish, thats why.

can't believe someone is defending this action.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    And to think all of those who mocked me in the off season for me saying Dwyer would be the better NFL back if he got a shot. I guess it's _really_ hard to be the better back when you don't even dress. Lloydroid 1, the mockers 0.

Legend

User Info Menu

lloydroid, Dwyer is fat and lazy. He has a lot to prove before he is even in the same league with RM. I'm not even a big RM fan, but I feel like one in this thread......
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    why the hell wouldn't he be there?

unprofessional and childish, thats why.

can't believe someone is defending this action.

Cant believe someone is calling it an action

Why should he show up when he is healthy and they do not dress him. That seems childish to me....not dressing your best back because he fumbled twice, all the while the rest of of your RB's did the same thing
    Last edited by SteelCrazy; 12-11-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The ifs and buts arguments hold no water. RM has been and is still the better NFL back based on production.

It took JD two years just to get on an NFL field. He may turn out to be the better NFL back, but not yet.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Cant believe someone is calling it an action
    choosing to stay home and pout instead of coming to the ballpark is definitely an action, bub.

don't know if you are purposely being obtuse.