Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mendenhall Suspended

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    just heard on radio, he didn't show up to heinz after learning he wouldn't dress last week.

that is effing pathetic.
    I agree stupid. However I do think that him being inactive the one game was enough, unless he's not healthy enough to play. If you Consider the anemic nature of our run game the last few weeks he should have dressed. I felt like he could have helped us against the Chargers.

Backup

User Info Menu

[URL]http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/12/steelers-suspend-rb-rashard-mendenhall-for-one-game-for-conduct-detrimental-to-the-team/[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

As of this I am now ready to move on. Hows 3rd or 4th rd sound for a RB? It still depends how much trust the coaches have in Dwyer. I don't have much really. Hope Rainey can get better next year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I agree stupid. However I do think that him being inactive the one game was enough, unless he's not healthy enough to play. If you Consider the anemic nature of our run game the last few weeks he should have dressed. I felt like he could have helped us against the Chargers.
    could not disagree more.

he earned his spot on the jnactive list and just earned his ticket out of pittsburgh.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

None of the team showed up at Heinz on Sunday, what's the big deal?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And to think all of those who mocked me in the off season for me saying Dwyer would be the better NFL back if he got a shot. I guess it's _really_ hard to be the better back when you don't even dress. Lloydroid 1, the mockers 0.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    None of the team showed up at Heinz on Sunday, what's the big deal?
    There was no room to run, it wasn't the backs fault.

Legend

User Info Menu

This is bs. Conduct detrimental to the team? How? How is he causing harm to the team by not being there when he isnt even dressing? He needs to appeal and I hope he wins.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    well, that's that.

move RB up a round or two.
    Why? Whats wrong with the other 3 RB's this team has? (Dwyer, Redman, and Rainey)
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    This is bs. Conduct detrimental to the team? How? How is he causing harm to the team by not being there when he isnt even dressing? He needs to appeal and I hope he wins.
    are you serious?

this is far worse than his truther tweets,which I didn't have a problem with. This shows a me first mentality and I hope he is kept away from the team for the rest of the season.

edit- cmon dub, get real. Neither of those guys(redman,dwyer) are feature backs as we have seen this year, and rainey is a 5-8 touch/game guy outside of his return duties.
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 12-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.