Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mendenhall Suspended

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Mendenhall Suspended

Per the local beat writers. No word on why yet. One game suspension, Batch activated.

I did not think it was likely that he would return, but after this, I'd be shocked to see him back.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mendenhall

Suspended one game. Bring up batch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Conduct detrimental to the team.
    he is done as a Steeler

Legend

User Info Menu

the Post-Gazette's Ed Bouchette reported Tuesday night that Mendenhall will be suspended for next Sunday's game at Dallas because he failed to show up for the Chargers game Sunday at Heinz Field, apparently because he was ticked he wasn't going to get -- in Tomlin's words -- "a hat." Mendenhall wasn't just incredibly stupid. He was incredibly selfish.

Read more: [URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/ron-cook/cook-mendenhalls-bandwagon-has-lost-final-passenger-665976/#ixzz2EqFXXLKw[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Disappointed in Mendenhall but if you act like that pack your bags and move on no matter how talented you are (maybe Mendy and Wallace can share a suitcase). His antics just cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars because teams don't rush out and pay premium dollars to RBs with attitudes and a knee injury on thier resume. RBs are a dime a dozen. Even Ray Rice had limited leverage with his team trying to get a new contract.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Disappointed in Mendenhall but if you act like that pack your bags and move on no matter how talented you are (maybe Mendy and Wallace can share a suitcase). His antics just cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars because teams don't rush out and pay premium dollars to RBs with attitudes and a knee injury on thier resume. RBs are a dime a dozen. Even Ray Rice had limited leverage with his team trying to get a new contract.
    Cam Cameron disagrees

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm starting to believe Mendenhall is an odd ball when it comes to how he deals with his team, his job, his country.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Damn you're quick

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Damn you're quick
    I was doing everything I could to distract myself from actual work at that point...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

well, that's that.

move RB up a round or two.