As of this I am now ready to move on. Hows 3rd or 4th rd sound for a RB? It still depends how much trust the coaches have in Dwyer. I don't have much really. Hope Rainey can get better next year.
None of the team showed up at Heinz on Sunday, what's the big deal?
And to think all of those who mocked me in the off season for me saying Dwyer would be the better NFL back if he got a shot. I guess it's _really_ hard to be the better back when you don't even dress. Lloydroid 1, the mockers 0.
This is bs. Conduct detrimental to the team? How? How is he causing harm to the team by not being there when he isnt even dressing? He needs to appeal and I hope he wins.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
this is far worse than his truther tweets,which I didn't have a problem with. This shows a me first mentality and I hope he is kept away from the team for the rest of the season.
edit- cmon dub, get real. Neither of those guys(redman,dwyer) are feature backs as we have seen this year, and rainey is a 5-8 touch/game guy outside of his return duties.
Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 12-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.