Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104

Thread: Mendenhall Suspended

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    just heard on radio, he didn't show up to heinz after learning he wouldn't dress last week.

    that is effing pathetic.
    I agree stupid. However I do think that him being inactive the one game was enough, unless he's not healthy enough to play. If you Consider the anemic nature of our run game the last few weeks he should have dressed. I felt like he could have helped us against the Chargers.

  2. #12

  3. #13
    As of this I am now ready to move on. Hows 3rd or 4th rd sound for a RB? It still depends how much trust the coaches have in Dwyer. I don't have much really. Hope Rainey can get better next year.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I agree stupid. However I do think that him being inactive the one game was enough, unless he's not healthy enough to play. If you Consider the anemic nature of our run game the last few weeks he should have dressed. I felt like he could have helped us against the Chargers.
    could not disagree more.

    he earned his spot on the jnactive list and just earned his ticket out of pittsburgh.

  5. #15
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,430
    None of the team showed up at Heinz on Sunday, what's the big deal?

  6. #16
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    And to think all of those who mocked me in the off season for me saying Dwyer would be the better NFL back if he got a shot. I guess it's _really_ hard to be the better back when you don't even dress. Lloydroid 1, the mockers 0.

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    None of the team showed up at Heinz on Sunday, what's the big deal?
    There was no room to run, it wasn't the backs fault.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,774
    This is bs. Conduct detrimental to the team? How? How is he causing harm to the team by not being there when he isnt even dressing? He needs to appeal and I hope he wins.

  9. #19
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    well, that's that.

    move RB up a round or two.
    Why? Whats wrong with the other 3 RB's this team has? (Dwyer, Redman, and Rainey)


    Steelers 2014 Draft

    1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
    2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-- -- Traded --
    3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
    4--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
    5--Brent Urban DE Virginia
    6--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
    7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State









  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    This is bs. Conduct detrimental to the team? How? How is he causing harm to the team by not being there when he isnt even dressing? He needs to appeal and I hope he wins.
    are you serious?

    this is far worse than his truther tweets,which I didn't have a problem with. This shows a me first mentality and I hope he is kept away from the team for the rest of the season.

    edit- cmon dub, get real. Neither of those guys(redman,dwyer) are feature backs as we have seen this year, and rainey is a 5-8 touch/game guy outside of his return duties.
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 12-11-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •