Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So Troy is limping again.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    And that's why you will keep the "shuck and jive" routine going where after you can't refute a point, you will just change the subject and pretend you know nothing of your failed claims. How many times in this thread alone?
    I'll give you this, you're a funny dude.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I'll give you this, you're a funny dude.
    Thank you.

Legend

User Info Menu

If nothing else, this thread is a great advertisement for not drinking to excess.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    He doesn't deserve the Shawshank treatment. No Warden Norton for you!!! Way too good of a movie to waste here...are there any prison movies starring Pauly Shore or Carrot Top that we could use instead? Although it would be funny if he followed through on his threat to quit his Steeler addiction cold turkey because of how embarrassing this team is (but he's not a fairweather fan!)...then we can use a Warden Norton line, "Lord, it's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!"

Therefore, instead for my usual pictorial representation of obtuse, I can simply explain to him that his armpit (not rpmpit) would be an example of an obtuse angle whenever lloydroid is performing his favorite activity when talking about God's gift to running backs, Jonathan Dwyer (with a remarkable 510 yards and 1 TD this year).

If that is too difficult to understand, here are 8 obtuse angles in a single sign to remind lloydroid what he should problably do the next time he considers droning on and on about cults of people being mislead about NFL injuries.

You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

Well, this has certainly been an entertaining thread to read through.
    Quoted your post, Ruthless, to suggest Idiocracy in lieu of Shawshank.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    If nothing else, this thread is a great advertisement for not drinking to excess.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    "Lord, it's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!"
    lol, but I'm at least gonna give roiddroid the Family Guy treatment.

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    nothing and nothing, but I bet the word "assertion" finds its way in there somewhere.
    Seeing you and Ovi agree on the absurdity tells me Lloydroid must be going all John Harbaugh on the board again. Summers Eve, makes me feel fine......

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Why it matters? By downplaying the nature of TP's injury it gives us false hope, when reality is, it was always more severe than they were letting on, making us feel his 100% health was likely, when it really never was. I don't know about you, but I don't like being lied to. Most people don't. If you don't mind being played the fool, then OK. But that is a personal decision.
    So it doesn't matter because the team has zero obligation to be forthcoming on the extent of player injuries. That is a personal matter between the team and the player.

The hope that fans feel is pretty meaningless so this is really much ado about nothing.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Seeing you and Ovi agree on the absurdity tells me Lloydroid must be going all John Harbaugh on the board again. Summers Eve, makes me feel fine......
    Frightening isn't it
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

Um, can someone point me to the football forum?

BTW, as for Troy, I heard it was a sprained labia that they've been hiding from the media...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08