Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103

Thread: So Troy is limping again.....

  1. #41
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,526
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Well, I could use a cult to make me feel better, right? Isn't that who cults prey on: the weak minded?
    I would recommend Jim Jones Cult just stay away from the Kool-Aid

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  2. #42
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    He doesn't deserve the Shawshank treatment. No Warden Norton for you!!! Way too good of a movie to waste here...are there any prison movies starring Pauly Shore or Carrot Top that we could use instead? Although it would be funny if he followed through on his threat to quit his Steeler addiction cold turkey because of how embarrassing this team is (but he's not a fairweather fan!)...then we can use a Warden Norton line, "Lord, it's a miracle! Man up and vanished like a fart in the wind!"

    Therefore, instead for my usual pictorial representation of obtuse, I can simply explain to him that his armpit (not rpmpit) would be an example of an obtuse angle whenever lloydroid is performing his favorite activity when talking about God's gift to running backs, Jonathan Dwyer (with a remarkable 510 yards and 1 TD this year).



    If that is too difficult to understand, here are 8 obtuse angles in a single sign to remind lloydroid what he should problably do the next time he considers droning on and on about cults of people being mislead about NFL injuries.



    You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

    obĚtuse
    [uh b-toos, -tyoos]
    adjective
    1.
    not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
    Well, I did say you were being purposefully obtuse. And I think that is fairly obvious.

  3. #43
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I'd still love for you to tell me what cult it is that I am a part of. Or would you prefer to keep whistling past the graveyard on this one?
    "Blue Like Jazz?"

  4. #44
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    "Blue Like Jazz?"

    Don't be afraid to say it out loud. You want to bring it up and then run away because you know you will piss people off?

    I am a Christian, and Lloydroid does not like that.

  5. #45
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Don't be afraid to say it out loud. You want to bring it up and then run away because you know you will piss people off?

    I am a Christian, and Lloydroid does not like that.
    There is a lot out there about that book/movie. I don't see me running any where. Once again, you make a failed claim. But you will just keep making them and then moving the goal posts. After it is obvious that I am running no where, you will never admit to that, and move on to some other claim. And once I disprove your next criticism, you won't follow that up but just race to something else. Just like with Troy's injury being ongoing an Achilles related, you ran away from that and changed the subject. Pretty simple pattern.

  6. #46
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    There is a lot out there about that book/movie. I don't see me running any where. Once again, you make a failed claim. But you will just keep making them and then moving the goal posts. After it is obvious that I am running no where, you will never admit to that, and move on to some other claim. And once I disprove your next criticism, you won't follow that up but just race to something else. Just like with Troy's injury being ongoing an Achilles related, you ran away from that and changed the subject. Pretty simple pattern.
    By the way, WWJD? I am not feeling your love. Just like Shawn.

  7. #47
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    There is a lot out there about that book/movie. I don't see me running any where. Once again, you make a failed claim. But you will just keep making them and then moving the goal posts. After it is obvious that I am running no where, you will never admit to that, and move on to some other claim. And once I disprove your next criticism, you won't follow that up but just race to something else. Just like with Troy's injury being ongoing an Achilles related, you ran away from that and changed the subject. Pretty simple pattern.
    I don't need to prove anything, you've already done it for me with every post you make. The only one who doesn't see it...is you.

  8. #48
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,250
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    By the way, WWJD? I am not feeling your love. Just like Shawn.
    I'm human, not Godly.

  9. #49
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I'm human, not Godly.
    Oh one of my favorite trap doors. If you don't aspire and attempt to follow the teachings of Jesus, then how can you claim to be Christian? You can't. What's the purpose of studying Christ if you make no attempt to follow his lessons? That is beyond absurd and illogical. "Oh, I sin because I am merely a man. <shrugs shoulders>. Nothing I can do about it. I can't be perfect, that is why I ask God to forgive me. So I am mean to my fellow man all the time? Oops, can't help it."

  10. #50
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I don't need to prove anything, you've already done it for me with every post you make. The only one who doesn't see it...is you.
    And that's why you will keep the "shuck and jive" routine going where after you can't refute a point, you will just change the subject and pretend you know nothing of your failed claims. How many times in this thread alone?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •