Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: OT: Ravens Fire Cam Cameron

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    OT: Ravens Fire Cam Cameron

    For as bad as things look after yesterday, the Ravens just fired Cam Cameron with three games left in the season. Jim Caldwell, who has never been an OC, will replace him.

    This might actually help the Ravens, whose under-utilization of Ray Rice has been mind boggling.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    So, the defense gives up the FG in OT, but Cam is fired?

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    So, the defense gives up the FG in OT, but Cam is fired?
    Actually.. the ST's gave up a long return after the Rats offense went 3 and out(ugly possession) to start OT.

    It's not Cam Cameron... well, yeah it is, it's more on Flacco but I think Cam tried to hard to make Flacco into a star.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Actually.. the ST's gave up a long return after the Rats offense went 3 and out(ugly possession) to start OT.
    Between Cameron and Harbaugh, which one was a special teams coach? hmmm....

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Sounds like he took the fall for others, maybe?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I bet he gets picked up again before too long.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    reeks of a panic move by the douchebag HC.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    reeks of a panic move by the douchebag HC.

    I agree. This was all about throwing a sacrifice on the alter to deflect blame from "Hairball" himself

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Cam Cameron seemed like his coaching star was on the rise when he turned his head coaching gig at Indiana (during the Randle El era there) into a successful run at the O.C. in San Diego.

    However, after his one disasterous season as head coach of the Dolphins, he's been O.C. of the Ravens since then (you'd think he would have realized after several seasons that Ray Rice is a weapon and everyone else on offensive pretty much sucks, right?). His mind-boggling stupid play calling in Baltimore made Bruce Arians look like Bill Walsh. That's one gripe that annoying Ravens fans often had on-the-money.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Cam Cameron seemed like his coaching star was on the rise when he turned his head coaching gig at Indiana (during the Randle El era there) into a successful run at the O.C. in San Diego.

    However, after his one disasterous season as head coach of the Dolphins, he's been O.C. of the Ravens since then (you'd think he would have realized after several seasons that Ray Rice is a weapon and everyone else on offensive pretty much sucks, right?). His mind-boggling stupid play calling in Baltimore made Bruce Arians look like Bill Walsh. That's one gripe that annoying Ravens fans often had on-the-money.
    IIRC Jim Caldwell has never been an OC. Is that correct? If true, love the move by the idiots in B-more.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •