Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: Ravens Fire Cam Cameron

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no matter how you cut it, firing the OC with 3 games left in the season for a playoff contender smacks of desperation and an attempt by the HC to pass the buck. you would think with flacco as QB ray rice would get more touches than he could handle - he's the only playmaker on the team.

still, always fun to watch the rats implode.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That is very serious when you break both legs. They'll need to keep an eye on him throughout his recovery. It all depends on how badly they're broke but, it is a serious issue.

Yep, the first thing I thought of was, Hariball was throwing Cam on the fire before it got too hot for himself. Can you say ? " scape goat "

Legend

User Info Menu

The "Cam Cameron breaks both legs in a car accident" is a web sham.

You can look up "Ray Lewis breaks both legs in a car accident" and the same crap comes up from earlier this season.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

ohhh... they got me. Apologies...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Source: The Baltimore Sun - Jeff Zrebiec

Updating previous items, the Baltimore Ravens have fired Cam Cameron as offensive coordinator. Quarterback coach Jim Caldwell will take over.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Cameron's offense lacks punch and is stuck in the 90s. The struggles of the team falls squarely on his shoulders. Baltimore runs nothing but iso routes and everyone knows what is coming before the snap. Receiver distribution and location must be used in order to alter the defensive gameplan.
    This is from Football Guys daily email. I did not realize that Balt. was only running iso routes and that the O was merely of 1990's design and every D knew it. But, it's not like they just realized this. What, did Hairball just now figure this out with only 3 weeks left in the season?