Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 teams with a combined record of 17-35...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

4 teams with a combined record of 17-35...

...have beaten the Steelers this year. Oakland, Tennessee, Cleveland, and San Diego. This is mostly on the head coach. He is responsible for this team not be ready and up for these type of teams. That is a flat out embarrassment. It is time for some changes on this team.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LATE to the party, The DJ is playing the last song already.... There is a whole Fire Tomlin thread already smh.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    ...have beaten the Steelers this year. Oakland, Tennessee, Cleveland, and San Diego. This is mostly on the head coach. He is responsible for this team not be ready and up for these type of teams. That is a flat out embarrassment. It is time for some changes on this team.
    All too often, this team is unfocused...undisciplined...underprepared. But I don't think Tomlin is going anywhere, so what other changes would you suggest?

Legend

User Info Menu

I blame the coordinators. They do the game plan and they call the plays.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    LATE to the party, The DJ is playing the last song already.... There is a whole Fire Tomlin thread already smh.
    I am not suggesting or even calling for Tomlin to be fired. Steelers would never do that. But there needs to be some changes.

Here's a list in my opinion that needs major consideration...

Hampton
    Keisel
    Colon
    Foote
    Taylor
    Leftwich

...and I would put Batch on here but word is he is going to retire after this year.

This teem needs some new life into it. Some hungry players who play all games with intensity. Not just the ones they deem as big games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dee, I hate to call ya out but Kiesel played his heart out today as well as Foote.
    Hampton made a play or two also.
    This team needs a leader right now,like a Joey Porter, a Jerome Bettis, a James Farrior or a Hines Ward

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Dee, I hate to call ya out but Kiesel played his heart out today as well as Foote.
    Hampton made a play or two also.
    This team needs a leader right now,like a Joey Porter, a Jerome Bettis, a James Farrior or a Hines Ward
    Yes I agree he did play his heart out but he (Kiesel), as well as Foote, Taylor, and Hampton at this stage in their careers are limited. I'm tired of it. I'd like to see some great players. Not sub-par players. And I can emotionally detach myself from these players. They were great and I appreciate what they all have done for the Steelers but it is time to move on.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes I agree he did play his heart out but he (Kiesel), as well as Foote, Taylor, and Hampton at this stage in their careers are limited. I'm tired of it. I'd like to see some great players. Not sub-par players. And I can emotionally detach myself from these players. They were great and I appreciate what they all have done for the Steelers but it is time to move on.
    No disrespect Dub, but move on to what? Do you just want to see new players because you are tired of the ones listed or do you think we have a more capable player waiting in the wings?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    No disrespect Dub, but move on to what? Do you just want to see new players because you are tired of the ones listed or do you think we have a more capable player waiting in the wings?
    No disrespect taken. It's all just my opinion. Yes in some cases I think we have players who need to get a shot at playing full time. Like Cam Heyward. And in others cases the organization has neglected certain positions, like back up QB, secondary, inside LB, etc.

Legend

User Info Menu

Glad your not the GM of the Steelers. You would have a team in constant flux chasing losses with personnel changes. Glad you're not my stockbroker either, classic buy high-sell low knee-jerk reactions.