Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The penalty machine is out for the year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Realising he's not universally loved in here, but Colon has played pretty well this season.

That said, 3rd injury in 3 years, and on big money, might make him a target for cutting this off-season. Particularly as they'll need to make a decision on Ramon Foster as to keeping him or not.

It's a pity, because he's looked good at LG.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Lol..let me know what your limits are I might need a poster or two taken care of
    Give me the name and I will handle that, then we can go smoke a hookah together. Lol
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

DeCastro better be starting next week--bottom line. Otherwise, what would be the point of carrying him (his roster spot) through three months of the football season? So that when a Guard actually goes down, you can have him in place, to back-up the back-up?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry for anyone being injured but, I won't cry if this is the end of Willie playing for the Steelers. He is a penalty machine as the title of this trhead states. You know he's good for at least one penalty each game at crucial moment and what the heck, Willie will throw a couple of other holds in per game just for the misery of it.

He is better at guard than tackle. As a tackle, not only did he hold and still manage to get beat, he would have the false start penalties against him too.

Sorry he's injued but I won't miss the guy at all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm not against Bronko playing C. He's usually pretty good. Whoever he was going against today was a mismatch though. And it may have even been a mismatch for Pouncey.
    YES! No excuses for LEgs yesterday, but Pouncey didn't fair much better, neither at Center nor Guard. The Bolts' DLine ate the OLine's collective lunches and then flicked 'em on the nose and said too bad bitches.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

If we have to make a decision between keeping Foster and keeping Colon, it's now a no-brainer, IMO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    If we have to make a decision between keeping Foster and keeping Colon, it's now a no-brainer, IMO.
    Never was a hard decision for me.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    DeCastro better be starting next week--bottom line. Otherwise, what would be the point of carrying him (his roster spot) through three months of the football season? So that when a Guard actually goes down, you can have him in place, to back-up the back-up?
    +1.... if DD is healthy he needs to play. Pouncey needs to move back to Center....

If he is not healthy...it is a wasted roster spot....

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    This will be the 3rd week DeCastro will be active. Week 1 he did not play. Against SD he was listed as a substitute. Did anyone notice when he got in the game?

Never before did I screw up the taping of a game. Not this time. When I went to look at the game today to see if I could spot #66 anywhere on the field it was gone.

Substitutions
    K 6 S.Suisham, P 9 D.Butler, S 21 R.Golden, RB 22 C.Rainey, S 26 W.Allen, RB
    27 J.Dwyer, S 29 R.Mundy, CB 30 D.Van Dyke, CB 31 C.Brown, RB 33
    I.Redman, CB 35 J.Victorian, TE 45 L.Pope, FB 46 W.Johnson, LB 55
    S.Sylvester, LB 57 A.Robinson, LS 60 G.Warren, C/G 64 D.Legursky, G 66
    D.DeCastro, TE 81 D.Paulson, WR 89 J.Cotchery, NT 90 S.McLendon, LB 91
    B.Johnson, DE 97 C.Heyward
    Did Not Play
    QB 16 C.Batch
    Not Active
    QB 4 B.Leftwich, CB 24 I.Taylor, RB 34 R.Mendenhall, LB 56 L.Woodley, G 62
    J.Malecki, DE 65 A.Woods, OT 76 M.Adams

He would not be listed in the Official nfl.com Gamebook if he did not get in the game.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    This will be the 3rd week DeCastro will be active. Week 1 he did not play. Against SD he was listed as a substitute. Did anyone notice when he got in the game?

Never before did I screw up the taping of a game. Not this time. When I went to look at the game today to see if I could spot #66 anywhere on the field it was gone.

Substitutions
    K 6 S.Suisham, P 9 D.Butler, S 21 R.Golden, RB 22 C.Rainey, S 26 W.Allen, RB
    27 J.Dwyer, S 29 R.Mundy, CB 30 D.Van Dyke, CB 31 C.Brown, RB 33
    I.Redman, CB 35 J.Victorian, TE 45 L.Pope, FB 46 W.Johnson, LB 55
    S.Sylvester, LB 57 A.Robinson, LS 60 G.Warren, C/G 64 D.Legursky, G 66
    D.DeCastro, TE 81 D.Paulson, WR 89 J.Cotchery, NT 90 S.McLendon, LB 91
    B.Johnson, DE 97 C.Heyward
    Did Not Play
    QB 16 C.Batch
    Not Active
    QB 4 B.Leftwich, CB 24 I.Taylor, RB 34 R.Mendenhall, LB 56 L.Woodley, G 62
    J.Malecki, DE 65 A.Woods, OT 76 M.Adams

He would not be listed in the Official nfl.com Gamebook if he did not get in the game.
    Did he play on the line on Special Teams?