Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time To Blame Ben

Legend

User Info Menu

Time To Blame Ben

To his credit, he usually takes the blame. But he also kinda deserves it. Hopefully this is the tuneup he needed to get ready for the stretch run.

He basically did squat until garbage time. And his 2 turnovers leading to 14 points were more than San Diego's margin of victory.

I do think we brought him back too early because I've never seen the guy playing like he was afraid of contact in the first part of the game. But it's good to have him ready for Cincy.

We can still drop 1 more game as long as we beat Cincy. Heck we might be able to drop more if Cincy drops more too. Although I'd prefer a little momentum going into the playoffs.

On a positive note, there won't be any bad teams in the playoffs, so we might be ok if we can just manage to get there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Howb is it Bens fault when he was running for his life most of the first half and they ran on obvious running downs and passed on obvious passing downs.
    I respectively disagree with this flipp.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Amazing.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Howb is it Bens fault when he was running for his life most of the first half and they ran on obvious running downs and passed on obvious passing downs.
    I respectively disagree with this flipp.
    That's Ben's problem. Sometimes a QB has to be more decisive and just get rid of the ball fast. Haley can help him out, but the buck stops with Ben. And he knows it.

Ben did make the turnovers. And he kept going to Wally to his own detriment. I think he did relatively well given that he looked like he had a gladiator uniform under his jersey and that musta been a little weird.

The point I was really trying to make is, it's a team game. Blame everyone. Everyone else but Ben's been called out so far

Legend

User Info Menu

Suisham sucks. That is all.

Oh- and Sean Spence did NOTHING!
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Also- some blame MUST go to Norv Turner for not simply laying down & giving up.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    Amazing.....
    Amazing + 1.

It might be time to dig out the Billy Madison clip.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sometimes you have to give the other team credit, the Chargers took advantage of a lame offensive game plan.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I blame Heinz Field's turf. It wasn't the bog we are used to this time of year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wasn't Ben's fault at all..This was a poor game plan...
    This game plan should have been 90% passing to start the game!!!