Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUNDAY, DEC 09TH 1:00 PM HEINZ FIELD vs. SD - Bring your kid day

Legend

User Info Menu

SUNDAY, DEC 09TH 1:00 PM HEINZ FIELD vs. SD - Bring your kid day

Was wondering if anyone wanted to go to this game and bring their children.
    I plan on bringing my 7 year old to his first NFL game that day.
    I'm bringing my 15 year old and my 2 brothers will be there also.
    I would love to go to an earlier game but I coach and both sons play football.
    Season will be over by than for both of them.
    If anyone else is interested in getting together before the game and hanging out with their families,lets plan it in this thread.
    Can't wait to see the expression on my son's face.
    ***MOD CAN U STICKY PLEASE*****

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Can you post a link for any details?
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Driving out on Saturday AM.We have people we get tickets from and then going to the game.
    We stay at the Radisson in Greentree every year.
    Not much details to give, but if you need tickets I can help ya.
    Not much else except we will take the steamboat over from Station Square and hang in the parking lot throwing the ball around and talking.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Taking my 13 yr old to Heinz for the first time.Will be staying at mom and dads in Elizabeth then driving back to Sw Ohio after the game.Thinking about a tailgate breakfast then heading into Heinz a little early so my son can check the place out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mr V you going to the SD game?

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Yes,This will be his second Steeler game.The first was the Detroit game a few years back.We had the all you can eat seats and had a great time.I really don't want to take him to Paul Brown for a Bengal game because things can get a bit chippy with the Bengal fans.I have been to about 16 or 17 Steeler games at Riverfront and Paul Brown and have seen some things I don't think he is ready for.

Legend

User Info Menu

Cool, hopefully we can get a nice group together and hang a little before the game.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I would be interested for sure.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have tickets for the home Bengals game, but was just wondering.. What kind of prices are we talking for tickets if you say you can get some for the SD game? I might be interested in bringing my 12 yr old daughter. Shye was out for a game last year and loved it...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

My brothers have season tix
    Let me see if they still have them.
    Pretty sure face value for a Steelers fan