Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There goes the playoffs!

Legend

User Info Menu

34-10, welcome back Big Ben! I guess the defense thought they could take the day since Ben was back too. The WHOLE freaking team sucked arse today. I shiver to think about them in the playoffs.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Sorry wasn't the defense today SD Pitt
    Time of Pos. 33:06 17:08

Legend

User Info Menu

Can't beat the 4-8 Chargers at home? Even if by some miracle the Steelers make the playoffs, they'll be one and done. This team needs an infusion of youth and talent at some key positions. Coaching staff needs to look at what they're doing...too many duds from them this season, too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Starting with Mr. Fancy words

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

pathetic display of football.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Don't understand why they lose to sorry teams!!' Totally disappointing team performance

Legend

User Info Menu

Time has come for Mr. Fancy Words to bear the blame for this mess of a season. Too much inconsistency. Poor decisions by the whole coaching staff and WTF is up with STs? The OLine has sucked air for 5+ years and can't get it fixed. THis is truly disappointing.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Haley gameplan killed this game looked liked Arian's to me.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

We change OCs and the offense looks the same...who's responsible for that? I say the HC. He hasn't fixed the OL situation, Ben was running for his life with barely 2 seconds to find an open WR. You can throw alot of blame around after looking this bad against a 4 win team, but the HC has gotten too many passes in my opinion.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We just suck. Period.