Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There goes the playoffs!

34-10, welcome back Big Ben! I guess the defense thought they could take the day since Ben was back too. The WHOLE freaking team sucked arse today. I shiver to think about them in the playoffs.

Pro Bowler
    Sorry wasn't the defense today SD Pitt
    Time of Pos. 33:06 17:08

Can't beat the 4-8 Chargers at home? Even if by some miracle the Steelers make the playoffs, they'll be one and done. This team needs an infusion of youth and talent at some key positions. Coaching staff needs to look at what they're doing...too many duds from them this season, too.

Pro Bowler
    Starting with Mr. Fancy words

pathetic display of football.

Rookie
    Don't understand why they lose to sorry teams!!' Totally disappointing team performance

Time has come for Mr. Fancy Words to bear the blame for this mess of a season. Too much inconsistency. Poor decisions by the whole coaching staff and WTF is up with STs? The OLine has sucked air for 5+ years and can't get it fixed. THis is truly disappointing.

Haley gameplan killed this game looked liked Arian's to me.

We change OCs and the offense looks the same...who's responsible for that? I say the HC. He hasn't fixed the OL situation, Ben was running for his life with barely 2 seconds to find an open WR. You can throw alot of blame around after looking this bad against a 4 win team, but the HC has gotten too many passes in my opinion.

We just suck. Period.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp