Wallace is a bum. one-trick pony
The guy is a bum. His defenders need to stay silent and hide. Near perfect throw and he can't make a slight adjustment. There is NOTHING to defend about him. In the past few weeks we have seen every reason everyone not drooling over Wallace gave about why he isn't elite. Sure he ran fast past his man but we saw the real Wallace limitations.
Great that Ben was talking to Brown walking off for the timeout. I'm sure he was telling him I'm going to you instead of that bum!
Last edited by Oviedo; 12-09-2012 at 03:11 PM.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State