Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wallace is a bum. one-trick pony

Legend

User Info Menu

If only we threw more bubble-screens...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Backup

User Info Menu

Wallace is far from a bum like many on this board keep preaching....Sure he dropped some passes this year and probably check out early in a couple of games...but the rest of WR corp is not tearing it up...

He is the leading receiver on the team and has the most TDs...

I am not advocating that we pay two receivers crazy money...but if we want to keep him that is what we have to do....Colbert decided to play hardball and potentially let his ego get in the way...Perhaps he bet on the wrong horse...Time will tell.

The numbers don't lie....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    Wallace is far from a bum like many on this board keep preaching....Sure he dropped some passes this year and probably check out early in a couple of games...but the rest of WR corp is not tearing it up...

He is the leading receiver on the team and has the most TDs...

I am not advocating that we pay two receivers crazy money...but if we want to keep him that is what we have to do....Colbert decided to play hardball and potentially let his ego get in the way...Perhaps he bet on the wrong horse...Time will tell.

The numbers don't lie....
    Exactly. Not saying Brown wasn't worth keeping around, but at the expense of Wallace?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wally has the worst hands, ball awareness, and heart/effort of any #1 WR in the league. Anyone remember that movie where the WR had such bad hands the QB had to stick the ball in the WRs facemask so he'd catch it? That's what I keep waiting for from Ben.

Tomlin/Haley are showing they desparately want to get Wally going by throwing to him early in the game to keep his head in the game. I don't want a WR we have to coax into playing. I want a pro.

I say just dress Plax instead. He's awkward, but he'll fight for a ball. That's all I want out of Wally. Ben has to be exhausted by having to throw a perfect ball to Wally. And knowing he has no chance of drawing PI. It's painful to watch.

His garbage stats were too little too late.