NT in our system doesn't help with pressuring the QB. I would get an outside pass rusher and hope it doesn't take two years for him to get onto the field.
Originally Posted by flippy
I would also consider the best TE if he is on the board; Ertz (sp?) from Stanford would be a great compliment to Heath.
Anyone else think we still may need another OT? How long can "The Savior" Starks go?
Extremely deep draft at the Saftey position. We could probably go Round 2 and 3 or 2 and 4 and get two very good players.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State