Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fordfixer is coming to town

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    50 yard line, 3rd row in the upper deck? Awesome! I'm up in the end zone bleachers, 6 rows from being the very furthest away posable. How about I come sit with you, and we can send your kid up to sit with my Dad? Is this your first time at Heinz, by the way?

Seriously, though...do you want to try to meet up, let's say at noon, at SN1's SteelerNation sign behind the goalposts in the open end of the stadium? We usually try to arrive in the city by 11:00 a.m. (if I leave by house between 5:00-5:30 a.m., head over my Dad's place and leave there between 5:30-6:00 a.m.), so we are typically in the stadium by noon for 1:00 starts (unless there are traffic issues). They open the doors 2 hours before gametime. If we aren't able to do this before the game, I could mozy over to your seats during halftime just to see the different perspective than what I'm used to (at least for the halftime show, anyway). I'll PM you my cell number in case we need to reach each other on Sunday.
    Bad news About swapping seats Ruthless my son said no! However we definitely want to meet up, also wanted to try to find SN1's tailgate if possible or if not we will look for him inside before the game

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RKSteel View Post
    You will. I have been taking one of my daughters to a game the last few years. Always a good time. My oldest and I will also be there this weekend, sec 522, row GG.
    Very cool so your not to far from Ruthless

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ruthless it was great meeting you and Ruthless Sr. I made it home Monday night around 10:30 or so. Had a great time even tho the Steelers loss. I will have to do it again soon. Thanks to Fordfixerskid and Mrs. fordfixer for surprising me with this tripthanks again I had a great time

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Ruthless it was great meeting you and Ruthless Sr. I made it home Monday night around 10:30 or so. Had a great time even tho the Steelers loss. I will have to do it again soon. Thanks to Fordfixerskid and Mrs. fordfixer for surprising me with this tripthanks again I had a great time
    Yes, I'm glad we met up with you and fordfixerskid before the game when everything was still positive and upbeat instead of afterward, when we were all soggy from second half rain (which didn't make us any more miserable than we already were anyway at that point). I still have to figure out how to get the pic of us off my cell phone and onto my computer. All visits to Pittsburgh are worthwhile, even if the onfield performance is significantly below the line.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.