Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
50 yard line, 3rd row in the upper deck? Awesome! I'm up in the end zone bleachers, 6 rows from being the very furthest away posable. How about I come sit with you, and we can send your kid up to sit with my Dad? Is this your first time at Heinz, by the way?

Seriously, though...do you want to try to meet up, let's say at noon, at SN1's SteelerNation sign behind the goalposts in the open end of the stadium? We usually try to arrive in the city by 11:00 a.m. (if I leave by house between 5:00-5:30 a.m., head over my Dad's place and leave there between 5:30-6:00 a.m.), so we are typically in the stadium by noon for 1:00 starts (unless there are traffic issues). They open the doors 2 hours before gametime. If we aren't able to do this before the game, I could mozy over to your seats during halftime just to see the different perspective than what I'm used to (at least for the halftime show, anyway). I'll PM you my cell number in case we need to reach each other on Sunday.
Bad news About swapping seats Ruthless my son said no! However we definitely want to meet up, also wanted to try to find SN1's tailgate if possible or if not we will look for him inside before the game