Thread: What are the Ravens takin?

Backup

User Info Menu

What are the Ravens takin?

The Ravens MUST have found a miracle healing drug (steriods) as Ray Lewis torn bi or tricepts? returns to practise, with a return date possibly set for Dec 16th.
    A. Smith was out for the year with the same injury.

T.Suggs has I believe the same injury and is a game time decision for sunday.

T. Suggs blew up his ACL which even the fittest, fastest running backs and Wideouts don't recover for at least 10 months and he is back on the field in 6 months.

C'mon, the jig is up. Am I wrong or is something not right here???

Steriods boost a players abilities in some matters but it also makes the body heal much faster. Ask alot of aging pitchers why they use.
    I guess I am upset, that most of our guys get these injuries and its the season...you can't tell me they are working harder!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

No two injuries are the same, basically impossible.
    I would assume and I'm only assuming that depending on the severity of the tear and the ability of the individual to heal,that would factor in the time table on a return.
    Look at A.Peterson, the guys better than he was before the ACL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Might as well legalize the PEDs so guys can use them to recover faster. Having the best players makes the league better.

All football players are on something. They just use in the offseason when they're training because it enables them to train harder and get bigger/faster. I suspect it's harder to use during the season, but there's probably some workaround.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

There is more money to be made in selling PED's then there is in testing for them. They can modify them to stay ahead of the tests.

Rookie

User Info Menu

It is also possible that the severity of the injury is overstated...

For example, a "torn Achilles tendon" sounds much worse than a "partially torn Achilles tendon", though both are technically correct...

By contrast, a "strained calf muscle" sounds less severe than a "torn calf muscle", though both are technically correct...

Backup

User Info Menu

Well I guess we found out what the miracle drug was!!! A guy just doesn't heal that fast, especially a guy not as athletic as an offensive player who is 37 years of age.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[url]http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/15a008382aa95e9af6e359cc087bed44_large[/url]