Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
Then move. Why is it that some people simply don't accept crappy conditions and do something to make change while others just do nothing
reminds me of the Sam Kinison skit about how to cure world hunger:

"I’m like anyone else on this planet — I’m very moved by world hunger. I see the same commercials, with those little kids, starving and very depressed.

But I’m not trying to make fun of world hunger. Matter of fact, I think I have the answer. You want to stop world hunger? Stop sending these people food. Don’t send these people another bite, folks. You want to send them something? You want to help? Send them U-Hauls!

Send them U-Hauls, some luggage, send them a guy out there who says, “Hey, we’ve been driving out here every day with your food, for, like, the last thirty or forty years, and we were driving out here today across the desert, and it occurred to us that there wouldn’t BE world hunger if you people would LIVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! NOTHING GROWS OUT HERE! NOTHING’S GONNA GROW OUT HERE! YOU SEE THIS? HUH? THIS IS SAND. KNOW WHAT IT’S GONNA BE A HUNDRED YEARS FROM NOW? IT’S GONNA BE SAND! YOU LIVE IN A DESERT! GET YOUR STUFF, GET YOUR STUFF, WE’LL MAKE ONE TRIP, WE’LL TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! WE HAVE DESERTS IN AMERICA — WE JUST DON’T LIVE IN THEM!"