Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes that make me smile...finally

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I had a friend who did nothing but complain after we beat the Seahawks in the SB. We just won the freaking SB for the first time in ages and he just complained on and on...
    Did he write for Stillers.com by any chance?

That website lost me after they refused to give Bill Cowher any credit for winning the Super Bowl. Their agenda became crystal clear at that point. They'd rather be anti-Cowher than pro-Steelers.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Did he write for Stillers.com by any chance?

That website lost me after they refused to give Bill Cowher any credit for winning the Super Bowl. Their agenda became crystal clear at that point. They'd rather be anti-Cowher than pro-Steelers.
    Then we have the polar opposite in Steelers' Digest. They would never ever bring up anything negative no matter how badly the situation screamed for it. I saw no one ragging after the SB win in 2005. All us transported Steeler fans here in FL were in absolute joy. We were wondering the streets in total bliss. Yes, it wasn't easy, and Ben played like garbage, but our D held the highest scoring offense that year to peanuts and all we needed were the 4 plays or so on offense to win the thing. But, have to admit, the int. call on Seattle that one TD was way ticky tack. Hawk fans have a point there.