Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now this would just be weird......

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't forget Suggs is out w/ a torn biceps. We came within one play of sweeping them this year, with us barely on impulse power. It is entirely possible we hand the Po' Birds their most humiliating loss ever, come January.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Ravens, without Suggs, are going to struggle big time trying to contain Alfred Morris and RGIII. RGIII made the Giants defensive ends look like crap last night. I think the Ravens are one and done if they even make the playoffs.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    Ravens are very lucky to be 9-3...They had the replacement refs give them the NE game, the 4th and 29 vs the Chargers and another Im not remembering and they would be 6-6 or 7-5. Their Def has not looked that great this year plus the injuries.
    There was also that game where they beat the Steelers by a FG when the the Steelers were playing with a backup QB with two broken ribs.

NE
    SD
    KC
    PIT

They are a gnat's whisker from 5-7.

I want them in the playoffs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Isn't it amazing how nothing on that play has been questioned? Not the knees down before the fall forward, not the blatant block in the back near the end of that play and right by the ball carrier? All we hear is how great it was....despite the fact that it should have been short.
    That ticks me off. No way did he make that marker. And that block was so blatant. Right in front of the ref. Ravens fans got all angry when I said he didn't make that first down. Well, he DIDN'T.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Right now my only concern is NOT playing in DENVER this postseason. I'd rather have to go to Baltimore, New England and Houston.
    How awesome would that be...Beat those 3 teams on the Road and then have a classic old school matchup against the BEARS in the SuperBowl??
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Right now my only concern is NOT playing in DENVER this postseason. I'd rather have to go to Baltimore, New England and Houston.
    How awesome would that be...Beat those 3 teams on the Road and then have a classic old school matchup against the BEARS in the SuperBowl??
    No way do the Bears make it to the SB. SF, ATL or GB will make the show. It could be ATL year, with homefield throughout the play offs. Yea, they have lost recently at home in the play offs, but this could be their year. GB is weak. SF is now bordering on a QB controversy. ATL has been solid all year.