Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys think Plex is going to catch the winning TD in the SB this year?

Legend

User Info Menu

You guys think Plex is going to catch the winning TD in the SB this year?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Honestly, he is having a hard time seeing the playing field. I'd like to think he could contribute but unless Brown, Sanders or Wallace get hurt, he won't see much playing time.

Legend

User Info Menu

After Wallace leaves next season, maybe Plax will get his second chance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    After Wallace leaves next season, maybe Plax will get his second chance.
    He will be, what? 37 by then? That's getting up there. I think we might need to look at someone younger at that point.

Starter

User Info Menu

Hopefully when Ben gets back we will get in the redzone more so he can catch a TD pass. I'm sure Ben will enjoy having another redzone weapon and Plax catching a TD would make me very happy

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow, what an up and down ride this Steeler season has been. Last week we were talking about the high draft pick we would be getting and this week the Super Bowl is mentioned.

You gotta love it.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Honestly, he is having a hard time seeing the playing field. I'd like to think he could contribute but unless Brown, Sanders or Wallace get hurt, he won't see much playing time.
    I was slightly surprised that he did not get in the game at all. DeCastro neither. But the NFL Gamebook had Colon in the game. Did anyone notice what position he played when he substituted? Since everytime they showed Pouncey he was a LG.

As much as they keep playing Wallace, I am now wondering if he is not in their plans for next year after all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    I was slightly surprised that he did not get in the game at all. DeCastro neither. But the NFL Gamebook had Colon in the game. Did anyone notice what position he played when he substituted? Since everytime they showed Pouncey he was a LG.

As much as they keep playing Wallace, I am now wondering if he is not in their plans for next year after all.
    I think the fans are the only ones who don't see Wallace in the Steeler plans. I have to believe that the Steelers want him in their plans for the future. This will be a task for Colbert and Kahn to make it work or not.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would say no....I fully expect Heath Miller to catch the game winner in the Super Bowl!! Why not, he's been catching RZ TD's all season!!

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Wallace or Rashard Mendenhall for Super Bowl MVP (just to silence all the haters)

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.