Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: You guys think Plex is going to catch the winning TD in the SB this year?

  1. #1

    You guys think Plex is going to catch the winning TD in the SB this year?



    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Honestly, he is having a hard time seeing the playing field. I'd like to think he could contribute but unless Brown, Sanders or Wallace get hurt, he won't see much playing time.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,946
    After Wallace leaves next season, maybe Plax will get his second chance.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    After Wallace leaves next season, maybe Plax will get his second chance.
    He will be, what? 37 by then? That's getting up there. I think we might need to look at someone younger at that point.

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Posts
    761
    Hopefully when Ben gets back we will get in the redzone more so he can catch a TD pass. I'm sure Ben will enjoy having another redzone weapon and Plax catching a TD would make me very happy

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,225
    Wow, what an up and down ride this Steeler season has been. Last week we were talking about the high draft pick we would be getting and this week the Super Bowl is mentioned.

    You gotta love it.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Honestly, he is having a hard time seeing the playing field. I'd like to think he could contribute but unless Brown, Sanders or Wallace get hurt, he won't see much playing time.
    I was slightly surprised that he did not get in the game at all. DeCastro neither. But the NFL Gamebook had Colon in the game. Did anyone notice what position he played when he substituted? Since everytime they showed Pouncey he was a LG.

    As much as they keep playing Wallace, I am now wondering if he is not in their plans for next year after all.

  8. #8
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    I was slightly surprised that he did not get in the game at all. DeCastro neither. But the NFL Gamebook had Colon in the game. Did anyone notice what position he played when he substituted? Since everytime they showed Pouncey he was a LG.

    As much as they keep playing Wallace, I am now wondering if he is not in their plans for next year after all.
    I think the fans are the only ones who don't see Wallace in the Steeler plans. I have to believe that the Steelers want him in their plans for the future. This will be a task for Colbert and Kahn to make it work or not.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    1,272
    I would say no....I fully expect Heath Miller to catch the game winner in the Super Bowl!! Why not, he's been catching RZ TD's all season!!

    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,331
    Mike Wallace or Rashard Mendenhall for Super Bowl MVP (just to silence all the haters)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •