Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: You guys think Plex is going to catch the winning TD in the SB this year?

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    You guys think Plex is going to catch the winning TD in the SB this year?



    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Honestly, he is having a hard time seeing the playing field. I'd like to think he could contribute but unless Brown, Sanders or Wallace get hurt, he won't see much playing time.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    After Wallace leaves next season, maybe Plax will get his second chance.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    After Wallace leaves next season, maybe Plax will get his second chance.
    He will be, what? 37 by then? That's getting up there. I think we might need to look at someone younger at that point.

  5. #5
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Hopefully when Ben gets back we will get in the redzone more so he can catch a TD pass. I'm sure Ben will enjoy having another redzone weapon and Plax catching a TD would make me very happy

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Wow, what an up and down ride this Steeler season has been. Last week we were talking about the high draft pick we would be getting and this week the Super Bowl is mentioned.

    You gotta love it.

  7. #7
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Honestly, he is having a hard time seeing the playing field. I'd like to think he could contribute but unless Brown, Sanders or Wallace get hurt, he won't see much playing time.
    I was slightly surprised that he did not get in the game at all. DeCastro neither. But the NFL Gamebook had Colon in the game. Did anyone notice what position he played when he substituted? Since everytime they showed Pouncey he was a LG.

    As much as they keep playing Wallace, I am now wondering if he is not in their plans for next year after all.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyplay1 View Post
    I was slightly surprised that he did not get in the game at all. DeCastro neither. But the NFL Gamebook had Colon in the game. Did anyone notice what position he played when he substituted? Since everytime they showed Pouncey he was a LG.

    As much as they keep playing Wallace, I am now wondering if he is not in their plans for next year after all.
    I think the fans are the only ones who don't see Wallace in the Steeler plans. I have to believe that the Steelers want him in their plans for the future. This will be a task for Colbert and Kahn to make it work or not.

    Pappy


    1.30) TJ Watt, OLB, Wis
    2.62) JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3.94) Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn
    3.105) James Conner, RB, Pitt
    4.135) James Conner, RB, Pitt - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tenn
    5.156) Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6.213) Colin Holba, LS, Louiseville
    7.24 Keion Adams, LB, W. Michigan


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I would say no....I fully expect Heath Miller to catch the game winner in the Super Bowl!! Why not, he's been catching RZ TD's all season!!

    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Mike Wallace or Rashard Mendenhall for Super Bowl MVP (just to silence all the haters)



    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •