Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typical Ravens fan

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Typical Ravens fan

ME: Where have all the Steeler haters gone? Why so quiet?
    Kim: You Steeler fans have no class. Poor winners, poor losers.
    M: But I am confused. You brag when your team wins and ridicule when the Steelers lose. Odd.
    K: I will put up the Ravens record vs. Pitt any day.
    M: Steeler fans only really care about rings. Everything else is secondary, less meaningful.
    K: Yea, well one win does not a ring make.
    M: NO, but we are THE experts of noticing when we are approaching a possible SB.
    K: Steeler fan's egos are so outrageous.
    M: Since your last and only SB, Pgh has been to 3 more and won 2, making a total of 6.
    K: I will easily compare our team to Pitt.
    M: Which team? The one that left in the middle of the night or the one that came to you from CLE in the middle of the night?
    K: Well, at least Ben will look at home in the prison uniform of yours.
    M: Why, was Ben ever charged with a crime? Found guilty? Spent time in jail? Oh wait, Ray Lewis pleaded GUILTY to a crime, spent months in jail, etc.
    K: Our fun chat now ends because you are defending a rapist.
    M: But wait, don't you want to defend a murderer first? You know, a guy who actually was charged with a crime related to MURDER and actually did spend time in jail? You know, that one?

She runs away.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sounds like arguing with a Democrap or a Republicant.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I had wanted to see the meltdown of nuclear proportions on the Ravens boards last night, but I was just too happy.

Flacco finds a way to lose at the end of big games so much, it's getting hard to keep him separate from Rivers in my mind.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    sounds like arguing with a Democrap or a Republicant.
    Yea, very similar. Jumping from different points, ad nauseum, non sequiturs, straw man arguments. All that lame crap that you would get an F for if you were in debate class. As the "discussion" continued, she then said, "I was just trying to have fun, you can stop poking me in the eye now," which is crap because she brought up Ben as being a rapist and I countered with Ray being the one who was charged with an actual crime, and served jail time, not Ben. Of course she wanted to end the discussion at that point. Oh, and other Raven fans saying Steeler fans should try to "win with class" as if their fans are so classy and all.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I had wanted to see the meltdown of nuclear proportions on the Ravens boards last night, but I was just too happy.

Flacco finds a way to lose at the end of big games so much, it's getting hard to keep him separate from Rivers in my mind.
    I thought we might be in trouble When Flacco beat us in the last minute in Pgh last season. I thought maybe he had developed into a winner and got over the hump, which scared me. Nope. It turns out that was a fluke, as, AKA, Flucco (Skip Bayless term).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I thought we might be in trouble When Flacco beat us in the last minute in Pgh last season. I thought maybe he had developed into a winner and got over the hump, which scared me. Nope. It turns out that was a fluke, as, AKA, Flucco (Skip Bayless term).
    I like to refer to him as "Fellaco", because, well, you know.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Suggs did not re-injure Achilles, as they hinted towards yesterday. It's an arm injury, not Achilles.

Backup

User Info Menu

Awesome....used to slug it out with Ratbird fans years ago on a yahoo board. They made it too easy.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm the commisioner in one of the fantasy football leagues I play in. One of the things I do is change the name of the team I'm playing for the week to something a bit derogatory. We have a Ravens fan in the league so when I play him I change his team name to "Flaccid Flacco". I think the name fits.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!