Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Troy still healthy ... good game to get in "football" shape ... watch out, AFC!!

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Troy still healthy ... good game to get in "football" shape ... watch out, AFC!!

    Seems like LeBeau kept him in the backfield a lot, I guess still taking care of him.

    I look forward to the airborne Troy coming to a station near me sometime soon!


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Except when he blitzed late, picked his own player and Pitta got that long catch on 3rd down.
    Basically didnt notice him at all today.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    He was outta position and in no mans land a couple of times. He looked a bit chubby too. Why did he have his hair tucked in this time during the game? Is his hair injured too??

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Head and Shoulders put it in the contract for Insurance reasons
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Good to see him on the field. Not sure that his assignments in the D were all effective, but I thought he looked good on some plays.






  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Head and Shoulders put it in the contract for Insurance reasons
    But his hair was flowing earlier in the season. Is it a new contract?

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    He was outta position and in no mans land a couple of times. He looked a bit chubby too. Why did he have his hair tucked in this time during the game? Is his hair injured too??
    Nah. The Ravens are scratchers and hair-pullers...

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Except when he blitzed late, picked his own player and Pitta got that long catch on 3rd down.
    Basically didnt notice him at all today.
    There seemed to be some confusion on that play.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Polamalu make a big stop in the backfield on the drive that ended with Harrison's sack fumble?

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Except when he blitzed late, picked his own player and Pitta got that long catch on 3rd down.
    Basically didnt notice him at all today.
    Agree. He did nothing that Will Allen couldn't do. Is this the Troy we will have going forward?

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    There seemed to be some confusion on that play.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Polamalu make a big stop in the backfield on the drive that ended with Harrison's sack fumble?
    He did and I'm not sure what people expect from the guy on his first day back. He wasn't in on all the plays and Will Allen has been impressive but even with Troy getting back in to game shape he's no where close to as explosive NOR do defenses fear Will Allen. They certainly fear Troy Polamalu. They handled him with kid gloves today to make sure he could stay healthy. We'll get the Troy we know and love when it matters. I thought he looked good in his spot play and did blow up the back field on the one and came damn close to timing up a snap count early in the game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •