Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Dwyer's Gut

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jonathan Dwyer's Gut

Anyone notice the belly on this kid??? They showed a slow motion play and I couldn't help but notice his gut fat flopping around.
    Dude needs to get off the BETTIS DIET.

And as for the comparision's to Jerome Bettis, I don't see it.
    He reminds me of BAM MORRIS!!! Built just like him w/ them skinny ankles. Likes to jump people too!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Could be the reason he asks to come out after 2 plays.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Counterbalances the caboose.

Rookie

User Info Menu

He made some good plays today. Redman, too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dwyer has made a believer out of me this year. Between him and Suisham I'm not sure who has surprised me most.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully he trains harder this offseason seeing the opportunity he has. Quite honestly he should hire a nutritionist and strength coach and come to camp shredded next year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

at least there were no fumbles by the RBs today. And I noticed it's gonna be next to impossible to make Heath Miller fumble ever again in his career after his bout of fumbleitis last year or the year before. He is pro bowl lock this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dwyer produced some nice runs against a team that we historically don't run well against. His TD run really demoralized that Rat defense.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Anyone notice the belly on this kid??? They showed a slow motion play and I couldn't help but notice his gut fat flopping around.
    Dude needs to get off the BETTIS DIET.

And as for the comparision's to Jerome Bettis, I don't see it.
    He reminds me of BAM MORRIS!!! Built just like him w/ them skinny ankles. Likes to jump people too!!
    Nice game/player/team related post. Lol
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes I've tried to see the Bettis in Dwyers style of playing and I just don't see it. Bam Morris compares more with his style but still, he has his own way about him. I didn't notice his gut to tell you the truth but hasn't his weight or being out of shape come up in the past ?
    In his interview he seems like a nice level headed person.
    Glad Tomlin finally came to grips on who the number one back would be and I believe it to be the right choice.