Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweezy money!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was probably the most anti Suisham but I have to admit, he is having a pro bowl year. Maybe he got hypnotized ?

Legend

User Info Menu

On the list of players who have out performed expectations......Sushi is #1.

Legend

User Info Menu

Suisham is Canadian. At this time last year, every night was spent staying up until all hours of the night to watch the late West Coast feed of Vancouver vs. Phoenix, or Edmonton vs. Anaheim, or Calgary vs. Los Angeles. This year, with the NHL on lockout, his nights are free to rest and concentrate on the task at hand.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great ! You know how us racist Pittsburghers hate Canadians ! When he retires and ever comes back to this city, we'll be ready for him !

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I was probably the most anti Suisham but I have to admit, he is having a pro bowl year. Maybe he got hypnotized ?
    Amazing what the fear of losing your career can do to someone.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Great ! You know how us racist Pittsburghers hate Canadians ! When he retires and ever comes back to this city, we'll be ready for him !
    Shhh...don't tell steeler_fan_in_t.o.!!!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It has to be a mental thing when these guys get in a rut or an njury that no one is informed about. That's another positive thing about Suisham too, he isn't afraid to stick his head down and make a tackle and he tackles very well.
    Best tackle I ever seen from a kicker and one of the best text book tackles I had seen was from the same kicker and same play and that came from Norm Johnson when he was a Steeler.

I forget the opponent but Norm jacked up some guy on a return. I mean he really dumped him.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I seriously was scared that Shanks'em was on our roster. I still am! i'm scared everytime he kicks. althought no matter who's our kicker i'm scared whenever a kicker kicks. I'd never wanna be a kicker!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Suisham always scares me when he kicks. When the games on the line, they all scare me.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    In all seriousness, anyone know what got into Sushi?

The guy used to have no leg or accuracy. Now he's money inside 45ish.
    The wonder of PEDs?